How to Configure DNS Records with Network Solutions
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Network Solutions
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Network Solutions is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Network Solutions, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Network Solutions follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Network Solutions DNS settings
- Login to Network Solutions account
- Click Manage Account
- Click Edit DNS under My Domain Names
- Click Edit Advanced DNS Records next to the domain you want to use with Unbounce
- Click Edit CNAME Records in the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) section (you might have to scroll down)
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Enter the desired TTL value into the TTL field. The recommended value is 14400.
- Click Save Changes
- After adding the CNAME records in Network Solutions.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.