Outlook 2013 SMTP Integration Guide
Guide to integrate Mailazy with your Outlook 2013 system
You need to complete these given prerequisites, you can skip the step if you have already completed.
These instructions will walk you through how to add an SMTP server to an existing Outlook 2013 setup, but you can also add these settings at the account creation stage.
- Select File and then select Account and Social Network Settings. Click Account Settings.
- The 'Account Settings’ window appears. Select the account you receive email through and click Change.
- The 'Change E-mail Account’ window appears. This setting (in the red rectangle below) needs to be set for our SMTP address. Outgoing Mail Server smtp.mailazy.com Under Login Information, please enter your Mailazy accesskey and accesssecret. Next, click More Settings and enter the information as shown below. (Keep in mind you should use 587 with TLS security.)
- Under the “Outgoing Server Tab”, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Click Log on using and enter your Mailazy accesskey and accesssecret. Click OK and the 'Change E-mail Account’ window appears.
- Once you are back on the Change Account screen, click Next to test that everything is setup correctly.
If everything checks out correct then you should see this.
You should be all set at this point.