How to Configure DNS Records with Name.com
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Name.com
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Name.com is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Name.com, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Name.com follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
1. Get your Mailazy CNAME Records
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Name.com DNS settings
2. Configure Records
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- From the top menu, click the My Domains tab to the top right.
- Click on the domain name you wish to create a CNAME record for.
- Click Manage DNS Records.
- Here you will add the desired CNAME record, provided by your host.
- Select CNAME in the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the subdomain in the Host field (usually www).
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Enter the desired TTL, or just leave it at 300 (default)
- Click the Add Record button.
3. Verify or Validate DNS Records
- After adding the CNAME records in Name.com.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.