How to Configure DNS Records with NameCheap
Guide to Configure DNS Records with NameCheap
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with NameCheap is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with NameCheap, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with NameCheap follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to NameCheap DNS settings
- Login to Namecheap account
- Click to manage button next to selected domain
- Setup CNAME record.
- Select the CNAME record from the Type drop-down menu.
- After adding the CNAME records in NameCheap.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.