How to Configure DNS Records with Godaddy
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Godaddy
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Godaddy is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Godaddy, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Godaddy follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
1. Get your Mailazy CNAME Records
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Godaddy DNS settings
2. Configure Records
- Login to Godaady
- Goto My Products
- Select Domain form drop down
- Goto “Manage Zone” from DNS menu
- Click on Add Button
- Select the CNAME option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
3. Verify or Validate DNS Records
- After adding the CNAME records in Godaddy.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.