How to Configure DNS Records with Domain.com
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Domain.com
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Domain.com is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Domain.com, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Domain.com follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Domain.com DNS settings
- Log in to your Domain.com Dashboard
- The Domains Dashboard has two views, the Card and List view. You can switch between the two by clicking on the view icons at the top right corner.
- In Card View, click Manage on the domain you wish to update the CNAME records.
- In List View, click on the cog icon.
- Click on DNS & Nameservers in the left-hand menu.
- On the DNS & Nameservers page, select the DNS Records tab.
- Add a new CNAME Record by clicking the blue + button.
- In the window that appears, select the DNS record type from the dropdown list.
- Type in the DNS record value.
- Then click on the Add DNS button.
- Select the CNAME option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Select the desired TTL value into the TTL field.
- Click on Add DNS button
- After adding the CNAME records in Domain.com.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.