How to Configure DNS Records with Cloudflare
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Cloudflare
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Cloudflare is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Cloudflare, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Cloudflare follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Cloudflare DNS settings
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Click the Settings icon for the domain name you want to update and click DNS Settings.
- Setup CNAME record.
- Go to the bottom of the page until you find the option to add a new DNS record.
- Select the CNAME option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Enter the desired TTL value into the TTL field. The recommended value is 14400.
- Click on Add button
- After adding the CNAME records in Cloudflare.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.