How to Configure DNS Records with Bluehost
Guide to Configure DNS Records with Bluehost
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with Bluehost is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with Bluehost, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with Bluehost follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
1. Get your Mailazy CNAME Records
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to Bluehost DNS settings
2. Configure Records
- Log in to your cPanel at Bluehost.
- Go to the Domains section.
- Click the DNS Zone Editor.
- Go to the Select a Domain section.
- Select the domain that you want to update from the Domain drop-down menu.
- Setup CNAME record, go to the Add DNS Record section.
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Enter the desired TTL value into the TTL field. We recommend leaving the default value 14400.
- Select the CNAME option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the Points To value as recommended on the Mailazy Email API dashboard.
- Click on the Add Record button.
3. Verify or Validate DNS Records
- After adding the CNAME records in Bluehost.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.