How to Configure DNS Records with 123Reg
Guide to Configure DNS Records with 123Reg
Configuring Mailazy DNS records with 123Reg is simple and easy. By confugring DNS records with 123Reg, Mailazy associates DKIM and SPF records to your domain which allows Mailazy to send signed and authorized emails from your domain.
We need to add the CNAME records in DNS setting of domain provider to verify the domain. In order to configure the Mailazy’s DNS records with 123Reg follow the given steps.
Did you know: It takes only 5 mins to configure Mailazy DNS settings!
- Goto setting tab in Mailazy dashboard
- Click on Verify Button.
- Add the Domain and Click on Next Button
- Now you get the sender domain verification CNAME
- These CNAME should add to 123Reg DNS settings
- Log in to 123Reg
- Go to Control Panel
- Select your Domain from the drop down
- Click on Manage button
- Click on Manage DNS in Advanced domain settings
- Click on Advanced DNS tab
- Select the CNAME option from the Type drop-down menu.
- Add the CNAME Record Key and Value which are given on Mailazy dashboard
- Enter the desired TTL value into the TTL field. The recommended value is 14400.
- Click on Add button
- After adding the CNAME records in 123Reg.
- Come back to Mailazy Dashboard and Click on Verify button.
- Now the sender domain verification complete when get the green tick on domain verification.
- If the domain is not verified then wait for some time. It may take a few hours to verify the domain.